Friday, May 22, 2009

The Butterfly Lovers

Here’s a movie to recommend, Angels and Demons, a must-see movie in 2009.



It’s been weeks after I’ve listen to “The Butterfly Lovers" violin conerto by the composers He Zhanhao and Chen Gang, in Hock Doong’s house. It really touched my heart. After that I’ve been searching for the score and it was very expensive, USD 14 for it from the online ordering sites.

Luckily my friend, Rebecca, got a friend who was in Beijing and she managed to get me an original copy from China which only cost me RM 10. The pictures here were scanned by me and actually the quality is very good, just that my scanner problem that made it looks like a century old.


The Butterfly Lovers Violin Concerto




Now, the piece was a really hard one and it’s time to practice and memorize it, if possible. For those who are good in violin (at least Grade 8 distinction), please visit this website;

http://violin.ntdtv.com/en/, if you’re interested in joining a violin competition, in New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment