Monday, April 20, 2009

Audition & Movie

Today in the morning I went for an audition in University Malaya. I was playing 2 pieces of songs which were Adoration by Felix Borowski and Fruhlingswalzer by Dmitri Schostakowitsch. It was hard for me that when I started with Adoration, I played it out of tune on the second notes, I try to play calmly after that but I think it was useless since the examiners stopped me in the few next lines. The one which I regretted most was when I played the latter songs, I forget to erase the fingering marks in the score, which was done by the person that I lend the score. With the wrong fingering marks, I miss and can’t play that particular bar.When I went home, I thought for a while, “Is it my lack of practice?” so I started praticing with all I might, and I’m very happy that I manage to play it without any mistake. So it was just that I’m over-nervous and from now onwards I’ll need to rehearse before my friends or in the park forth before any auditions.


Women: are you the exception ... … or are you the rule? : Men


I’ve watch a movie with my sister today, it was “He’s Just Not that into you” based on a book written by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tucillo that was published in 2004. The film features an ensemble cast that includes Ben Affleck, Jennifer Aniston, Drew Barrymore, Scarlett Johansson, Justin Long, Jennifer Connelly, Ginnifer Goodwin, Kevin Connolly, and Bradley Cooper. It was a great movie, many things that you can learn and adopt it to yourself.

Ben Affleck as Neil Jones was a perfect man there and Jennifer Aniston as Beth Bartlett was someone who really deserves him. The most touching parts of the movie comes from this perfect pair.

Ginnifer Goodwin as Gigi Haim was a woman full of drama-loving in her life, which made her quite unlucky with love but miracles do happen when Justin Long as Alex looks her as an exception. Believe in what you believe and although it was painful sometimes, happiness will be ahead.

Jennifer Connelly as Janine Gunders’ husband Bradley Cooper as Ben Gunders was having an affair with a yoga instructor and aspiring singer, Scarlett Johansson as Anna Taylor. Their relation was a total mess, and it was a good lesson to teach us not to chase after two rabbits at a same time. Must take note of a woman appearances in the movie, her experience was awesome. Not to act as a spoiler, better watch it yourself.

Kevin Conolly as Conor Barry and Drew Barrymore as Mary Harris have a naturally-bond relationship. If you have been trusted in faith, then their sparks will assure you more.

Well, to sum it up, it was a totally amazing movie for me as I love this kind of self-improvement type of movie. There were another two movies which I enjoyed it as much if not more than this: Definitely, Maybe(2008) and LOVE Actually (2003). Hope you’ll enjoy these three movies; it’s really heart-moving where at some point will make you tears.

3 comments:

  1. Be the 1st to leave you comment ! lucky !
    Nice Movie !
    Thank you for the go file you given me that day, it was so useful ! i try to review everyday ! ...........shino

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry,wrong account i use to leave comment !
    sorry sorry !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, if my words or grammar are wrong, please correct me. I'll be glad to receive comments.

    ReplyDelete