Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Learn from Everyone

Last week was a really tiring week, I (no, should be “we”) slept at 2 and woke up at 5 almost every day. Just to do some exercises and then have to stay in the hall for some speeches. Although it hurts my back a little since have to be seated for like, 6 hours a day, it’s the precious memories I got.

I get to know a lot of friends, which mostly not from Kuala Lumpur and almost all are younger than me. I stayed in Kolej Kediaman Keempat where all the Pembantu Mahasiswa was torturing us for the whole week. In my opinion, no one will blame them but in the contrary will be grateful that we’re under their care.

It’s the first time for me to do cheers, fight cheers, do Chicken and Shi-Sha-Sha-Oo-Oo dance [silly but fun], presentation, and sing songs like Satu Suara, Gemuruh etc as Sel Satu member. I really learn a lot from this bunch of youngsters. They teach me how to work as a family within friends, be humble and moderate, confidence, leadership, discipline, courage and more.

We’ve been told that this year orientation was not that tiring and fun compared to past years because of the influenza-A, H1N1 pandemic. We’re not allowed to go out for the week to avoid the virus to spread among new students.

There was an act by all the Pembantu Mahasiswa and Penyelia. It was a good one, because it really scared me and many other students, some of them even cry. I won’t tell the details here but some who went to matriculation will know.

I’m not staying in the Kolej but I’ll treasure all the memories and friends that I know there.

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear that from you , so i see you in this weekend...have fun & take care !

    ReplyDelete