Sunday, July 19, 2009

Michael "Joseph" Jackson ~ Rest In Peace

Michael Jackson

Take Two, Part Nine, A Man with a loving heart, Michael Jackson.

I’ve just finished watching the whole “Living with Michael Jackson series, both take one and take two. I was really curious about the way Martin Bashir interview Michael Jackson when I’m watching the take one.

I’ve always trusted Michael Jackson as a truly great man with an undoubtedly caring heart within his soul. After I watched the take two, finally I realize that this guy was setting Michael Jackson up to gain popularity and rating in the show.

It was really a shame to those who did that to Michael Jackson. As I’m writing this my heart is in pain and so I’ve decided to let all my friends and people who know Michael Jackson to have a glimpse into his loving soul.

He’ll always be a man who inspires us to live a life that we all share our love with each other. Michael Jackson, rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment