Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sweet Couple; MEMENTO

MEMENTO; Khye Lojk & Kian Bin

Yesterday was a momentous day for my friends, Kian Bin & Khye Lojk, a new couple that took their wedding photos at DE Paris. The photo above was copied and attached here from facebook of the lovely bride, which I get the copyright from her ^^.

Me, Becky, Kenneth and Baron went to their shooting session but we’re not allowed to go to the studio, the reason given was the photographer need to focus and not distracted.

The bride did comes up and shows us her most happy and beautiful moment but I was not lucky enough to see it because I need to go before that. I’m still happy that I get to see them in tuxedo and gown on the same day.

For that time only I know that it’ll need approximately 6 hours, give and take, to complete the shooting session. Although it was a long time, but once you see the outcome of it, you’ll appreciate it more.

Note(s): More to enjoy once their wedding photos are ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment